Community post

Question

I have really sore nose...could this be a symptom?

Im about 6 or 7 dpo today. Since Sat (4/5 dpo), the inside of my nose has been really really sore (inside left nostril). My nose has never hurt like this before. I keep expecting blood to come...but nothing. Could this be an early pregnancy symptom? I hope so because this is highly unusal for me. Anyone else have this or know what it could be?

7 Answers • 14 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Hi,
Im 7dpo too, but ive never heard of this but then again all women are different.
I use Pre~seed this month and felling werid little pains going on in my tummy so fingers crossed for the both of us that this is my month good luck hunx

14 years ago

Does it feel like the membranes are dried out?

My nose did feel sore when pregnant with my daughter as a result of being very dry.

14 years ago

same thing is happening to me right now! Woke up at 5dpo with a really really dry nose. I'm 8dp today and it really isn't any better!

I did have a little bit of blood, but only when I blew my nose. I have read that a little bit of a cold and/or a small fever is a sign of pregnancy.

The increase of hormones can mess with your immune system, so if it's not normal for you to feel this way, then it may be a good sign! Let us know how it turns out

good luck and lots of baby dust your way :)

14 years ago

Thanks ladies! My nose is dry and wet off and on but i hurts really bad. I dont know what it is. Things arent looking good though...my temp dropped yesterday to 97.97 and today it was 97.94 so i think i may be out. Isnt your bbt supposed to be above 98 if your pregnant? Ive also started having wierd pains in my lower abdomen/uterus...wierd pulling,pinching, and cramping pains. Af isnt due until 13th. Baby dust to u all!!

14 years ago • Post starter

Your BBT just needs to remain above whatever YOUR normal is.
If 97.94 is higher than what you were charting pre-O, than your temp is still up.
Ignore all of the numbers you read about and just concentrate on what your numbers are, ashhh.

14 years ago

Thanks lolo123!! You have just given me hope. :) My normal bbt temp before o was around 97.4ish to 97.5ish. I finally receieved the blood ive been waiting for...blew my stuffy nose and there was a small amt of blood on tissue....i dont have a cold...hopefully a good sign. Good luck and baby dust to you!

14 years ago • Post starter

I know this is years later, but yes! My only early preg symptom was that it felt like I got punched in the nose. It hurt for days and was occasionally bloody. I know that sounds so weird, but apparently I don't do things by the book.19.5 weeks along! Blessings to all!

Hoping for geriatric pregnancy #3!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo