Community post

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful thinking I know. 1 DPO today!

User Image User Image

79 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 79 Replies | Last Page

Im 2DPO gonna do my best to hold off testing till 10dpo... Can we do it?! Lol ;)

11 years ago

Hey, :) OMG... I can tell I'm gonna be climbing the walls by the end of this TWW... tiny problem tho... confusion over O day... CD 11 had EWCM, but negative OPK... Positive OPK's on CD 13 & 14 tho... would you trust the CM or the OPK's? This is only my second month using OPK's...

11 years ago

@ JMeldrum82- OPK right? Because outside stuff can change CM? I had almost the same problem. I had O pain for a few days last week, but CM\BBT\OPK point to Sunday? Gotta go with the OPK for me.

I say we change DPO to DP(days pregnant) Whoop Whoop!

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

k... gonna go with the opk's then... gonna try to hold out to test until the 28th (sister's b-day) but if I have symptoms I definitely won't make it that long... i have Never tried this hard, really hoping it pays off... otherwise DH & I have decided to take a break in May & get some tests done... most likely on him first...

11 years ago

I would go with the opk's too, I used a digital ttc dd and concieved that same month.. This Time im using urine strip... But at the time i got a positive i had O pain as well so they must do what it says on the packet lol... I have never tracked my BBT... :)

11 years ago

Yep, I MIGHT make it to 8DPO lol. I'm not going to by any more. I have 2. That is all I'm going to use. Actually I have 4 total counting the cheapies. Yeah, I'm already nuts about it.

User Image User Image

My first 3 came so easy to the shock of my dr- scar tissue from multiple m/c's and ruptured cysts, tipped uterus, severe anorexia... plus I had the copper IUD when I conceived #3 (was trying very hard not to pg because my first marriage was falling apart)... Have developed a lot of concerns in the last almost 4 years tho... for example: post- Mirena, scoliosis, asthma, negative RH factor- have severe allergies all year around too and even worried that the 20mg's of zyrtec I have to take everyday is a problem... show tons signs of imbalances as far as estrogen and progesterone levels go... plus have been showing multiple signs of 3 autoimmune disorders ( 1 since I was 15, 1 since I was 19, and 1 since I was 25)... I don't have any symptoms of issues such as PCOS or anything like that tho... all I know is that TTC has really started to freak me out... so I'd be very grateful to get a BFP very soon...

11 years ago

I tried really hard to do the BBT's last month, but my sleep cycles are so irregular that it's no use...

11 years ago

I had alot of auto immune symptoms while I was on Mirena. That's the first reason we decided to get it out. We then decided that we might as well give it go. Have you had positive ANA tests or anything? I also have scoliosis, which made an epidural impossible with my second delivery. After 15 sticks we just did natural, OUCH! If I'm pregant I plan to go to a chiropractor every month, and every week during my last month. That really seemed to help with my first delivery. Epidural and pushing were so much easier.

User Image User Image

Oh and as far as Zyrtec goes. I'm pretty sure that you can take benadryl, and tylenol when you are pg which is the same as tylenol PM. Discuss with MD though (I'm just a MA).

User Image User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo