Community post

Discussion

Looking forward to using OPK's this month! :)

I've ordered 30 OPK's for this month and I can't wait to start using them!

It will be very interesting to find out when I ovulate.
Now just waiting on AF to finish!

Any tips on using them would be much appreciated as this is my first time!
Wish me luck! x

User Image

13 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hi there,

Try 2 test the same time each day, I done his and got my ovulation day spot on this cycle. AF is due in 9 days, currently 9dpo, fingers crossed

Hope the work for you, x

12 years ago

Hi u used the opk's in dec and I was surprised they actually worked, since I am irregular I wasn't sure when I o'ed, but try to use them in the afternoon I used mine at 2pm and 8pm I did not drink anything for 2hrs before doing them. This month I switched to the saliva kit in my opinion it is so much better then the strips. I still have alot of strips left so I will be using them when I fern alot more I am excited cause u started ferning yesterday yay!! Baby dust to u:))

12 years ago

hi ladies what does opk means

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ovulation predictor kits

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

thanks when is the best time to have this done?

12 years ago

Hi girls :)
So I got my first positive OPK yesterday!!! :D was sooo happy lol
Had another two today and some lovely ovulation pain to go with it haha

DF and I have bd for the past 3 days and will do for at least another 2..

Praying we catch the eggy!!!

I started using my opk's straight after AF finished as I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it incase I was an early ovulater or something.

I had an almost positive OPK on cd 10 then negs until cd17 and they are very strong!
Here's to the TWW lol

Thanks for the help!!! xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I'm using OPKs for the first time (properly) this cycle. I tried the Clearblue digital ovulation test a couple of years ago, only had 5 tests and did 4 over wht were meant to be my fertile days and got no smiley face. On a whim about a week befoe I expected AF I used the last one and got a +?

Well after that and the fact they cost £20 for 5 tests I never bothered again.

Ok, so present day: I had a MMC almost 12 months ago, been TTC/NTNP for just over 3yrs now and I have my first infertility appointment tomorrow. My cycles have varied from every 35 to 42 days so I will be using OPKs for 14 days in an attempt to find Ovulation haha!

Ovulation from calculation should be from CD21 to CD28 SO, I'll be testing from about CD15? I am just using store brand tests with the 2 lines so I hope I can figure out when the surge happens lol I think I'll keep all the tests with numbers on then I can compare them all.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

That's what did hun, I have a whole page full of them lol. All numbered and dated :p

I think when you get a positive you will know, mine changed from neg to almost positive to positive in like 2 days and you can def notice the change when comparing them :)

FX for you!!! x

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Eeek! I'm excited haha it'll be like doing HPTS for a fortnight and there will be 2 lines on them ALLL bwah ha ha!

Hmm lol I'm pretty desperate for a

A week to go...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

hello i used opk this morning and i get + today is supposed to be my ovulation day got my bbt but there is no thermal shift yet me and Dh were been bding for almost a week now hoping to catch me egg hope we get lucky this time

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo