Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 277 Replies | Last Page

ladysorrow68 - eek! CD 32 nad no AF?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I tested: BFN! But AF is still not here and no sign of her.
I guess I need to patiently wait for AF before I can even talk about ovulation again.
Like I said: I'm 35 and it's my first time TTC. So I shouldn't be disappointed yet. :)
Good luck Ladysorrow and bahoward.

11 years ago

Goodluck ladies!

Please test, the suspense is killing me!

So who all is on facebook?

Is is now 15:19pm on Monday, 16 April my side. So I'm wide awake.

Doc appointment at 17:15pm so I'm busy just copying my chart and cycle days for her. So that we can discuss.

Hanging onto hope. Also gonna ask her about doing a sperm count / test for Dh so that we know if there's anything wrong.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

cd 31 for me and no sign af is gonna show took digital this morning and said not pregnant on it. so i dont know whats going on with me. i ordered some 20ml test yesturday so they should be here tomorrow

11 years ago

im on facebook names Brittney Howard in sherman texas

11 years ago

I'm Lindsay - Leigh Thomas, CPT (Brittney there's so many of people with your name)

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I'd like to join y'all! My name is Niki, I'm in Houston, TX - hubby and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2009. I've done 2 IUI cycles, and actually had 2 positive tests on my most recent cycle, but then BFNs after that, and AF on Saturday, so looks like a chemical . We'll be starting our 3rd IUI cycle this month.

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

11 years ago

Welcome Niki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodluck on the next IUI cycle!

Of course you can join in on the group, the more the merrier!

11 years ago

I'm on Facebook! Alicia Mangino

AF showed last night lightly and full blown today so I am calling the fertility clinic saying it started yesterday so I can get my baseline stuff done tomorrow instead of Wednesday, I can't get there wednesday!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Good morning ladies ,

I'm on Facebook under: Laquana Mires-White

@Lindsaytom at the doctors appoinment today for both you and hubby I hope the doctor can shed some short of light on whats going on with you!

@NikiDol Welcome top our wondeful group!!

@ Ladysorrow and Bahoward I can't wait to hear these results!!!

@Just 1 more, Enjoy your Daughters birthday!

@Elliekayejaye I am for you!!

@bumblebaby8808 sorry to hear showed up well I guess your back on the board along with us

**Also I did look at the test but I couldn't make head or tails but I still voted Positive it kindof looked like that tho. Anyways what in the Heck did someone post something like that? That is totaaly rude and not called for. She is probably Jealous that she has been getting BFN and nothing else. See God doesn't like ULGY and that's exactly what she is!!!

As for me I'm on 6CD now and I'm jkust waiting to start this late this week

Wish Everyone Lots and

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo