Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 110 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Thank you!!!! =*)

11 years ago

Hey ladies .

What mens fertility pills do you guys recommend? I am going to GNC today and picking something up along with Omega 3 for me and my Preseed but I wanna get something for hubby!! LOL..This month is my month!! Thanks

User Image User Image

11 years ago

All I know for men is to:

1. don't eat pineapples
2. dont bathe in hot water
3. use boxers

lol.. thats it. =/

11 years ago

Thanks sweetie...LOL..I already having wear boxers and LOL OMG he's to damn tall for the bath tub LOL. ..Yeah Luky me huh!! LOL

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ladysorrow - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thats awesome news! You guys must be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray everything of the best as you start this journey! Its amazing news!

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

12dpo, not much to say. No doubt af will make her appearance soon. Pregnancy test calculator says I should test on the 23rd.
That seems AGES away lol!
Cervix is high, firm and closed. CM is, well awful. It's thick white and creamy. Definalty think it's Thrush.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I need some advice, how do you know how long your luteal phase is when you're not too sure on ovulation dates?

This morning I checked my fertile focus scope and there was no ferning, but I'm going to be religious with it and check every morning to make sure. Maybe I ovulate late or too early

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

well 17 dpo and nothing neg test and no af

11 years ago

Ladysorrow68 - you must be so excited hun, sending lots of your way!!!!

Welcome to the madhouse Nikki

My name on fb is Sabrina Humber, I am in Thorndon UK

Almira so sorry about the hun, but you're not out until shows her face so don't give in just yet.

Elliekayejaye are you in the UK too, I always seem to catch all the excitement after it has happened

Lindsaytom, not sure about the luteal phase thing, but I found out last cycle that I ovulate quite late in my cycle with a luteal phase of only 12 days, thanks to OPK's,

As for me I baked a cake for my daughters birthday and have just set up her new Blackberry phone for when she comes home from school, I hope she likes her cake I am not a confident baker

Speak soon Ladies.xxxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo