Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Oh, Hoping4babysoon, I was so hoping that AF wouldn't show! I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad you will be sticking around here, though. Keep us updated.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thank u felurian... Im not going to let it keep me down though. Im going to dust myself off and keep trying...I cried a good cry and now i have to ger back in the game!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies.. writing from my phone so please excuse any typos!

you all are so inspirational.. you ladies are so strong and amazing. by far the must caring board i have ever witnessed.. so glad i get to be a tiny part of it! no one understands the pain and heartache we go through. we haven't told any family and none of my friends seem too interested in our writes.. they care, they just don't get it. so i live having you ladies.

I'm cd15 and have had super strong positive opks for 3 days straight. i always tell myself that I'm not going to test again after my first positive, but i can't help it! not sure what to make of it since i don't temp.. my abdomen feels super swollen and heavy today.. achey.. it always does around this time I'd the month ever since i started clomid.. wondering if this is actual ovulation pain? i have never felt o pain before, and to be honest, this feels more like a bad case if constipation.. but I'm nit constipated! lol.. any thoughts?

dh and i know that our chances are slim without iui,, but we are giving it all this last cycle with bd, robitussin, pre seed, and soft cups! fingers crossed for all of you

User Image

11 years ago

@babylovejenn..... i dont know for sure but i am on cd20 and i feel the exact same way......my stomach even looks swollen to me.....and since i started on clomid few months ago(2) i have gained 10lbs.... .ugg i so hate that now in a quandry on how to get it off.....
for anyone else......have you girls gained weight since being on clomid?....And how long does temps stay up after the big o......just wondering b/c i think i finally o'd this cycle......didnt use opks this month tho....

Donna J. User Image User Image

11 years ago

hopingforbabysoon-so sorry about its going to be ok
sweeti- thanks so much for the information and encouragement.
Hope everyone is having a good evening....
so...DH is giving me that look and we already at lunch time today lol! I agree and think that everyday and every other day is good, but I told him twice a day maybe not so much
praying praying for O today and higher temps :) I"m definitely done with opk

User Image

11 years ago

lisserb.. i forgot to congratulate you on out AF! rooting for you!

dmcj.. my abdomen looks swollen too. i am a thinner girl, bit i have noticed my clothes fitting a lot more snug within this last month. (im on round 4 of clomid. i also notice I'm eating a lot more than usual.. and if it isn't junk, im not in the mood for it. i have never been a super healthy eater, but i have always enjoyed good fruits, veggies, and salads.. but i can't remember the last time i opted for any of that. not sure if that's the clomid, me approaching my 30s, or a lil bit of stress eating between TTC and a new promotion at work to a brand new department.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Swimmom~I think a temperature shift is a good sign of ovulation. My charts are all over the place! Based solely on my charts I wouldn't be able to figure out when I ovulate.

Hoping4babysoon~BOOOOO to showing up for you. I love how optimistic you are. Please do stick around and keep us posted on your ttc journey.

BabyLoveJenn~I never really experienced o pains until I started taking Clomid. I get really bad pinching cramps and this cycle I also had some spotting a few days prior to ovulation. I also experienced some bloating but nothing too intense.

dmcj101~I haven't gained any weight since starting Clomid. I actually may have lost a few pounds but I'm thinking that is due to being more aware of what I'm eating and I haven't had an alcoholic drink since New Years!

As for me I am on cd26, 8dpo....and feeling lots of cramping. Pretty sure thats a sign af is rounding the corner. Symptoms are similiar to my last cycle so more then likely I'll be out again this month. Even though I should be used to this by now every month af arrives a little piece of me loses hope that this is ever going to happen for me and my dh. I need to steal a little bit of Hoping4babysoon's positive outlook!

User Image

11 years ago

hey babylove- hang in there
I was doing some research and found a temp dip can come right before O so I am praying.
Good night all

User Image

11 years ago

I'll join the bloated party. I never felt bloating at all until I started taking Clomid. I felt really bloated around when I got my pos OPKs and then after I ovulated the bloating went down, although there's still a tiny bit of random cramping here and there.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Everything comes in threes.....major blowout on the highway.....call from Cali that DH aunt passed away.....and Drs appointment was just as I thought.......2nd month no ovulation.

Now on to the next cycle with meds. Maybe AF will come naturally but not hopeful. A little down today ladies but I know this too shall pass.

Have a good day! Baby dust and sticky vibes for all you beautiful ladies.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo