Community post

Discussion

Can I resist testing till Monday!?!

Hi All,

TTC first child. My cycle started 20/03/12 but I think I ovulated on CD9 (28/03/12) - EWCM is why I think I did.

So I am on CD24 and 15DPO. I got a BFN on CD21, 12DPO. I am thinking of waiting until Monday to test (CD28, 19DPO) what do you think? And more to the point will I resist the temptation!!!

Thanks x

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am trying to resist myself. AF is due Monday (based on when I think I ovulated) and so meanwhile I am just trying to wait it out. Thankfully it's the weekend and DH is always keeping me busy but for a few hours I am here at work alone. Thankfully I have no tests with me.

Well I hope this is it for both of us. I am showing too many symptoms to have AF show!! lol

12 years ago

Hey girls,

Im with ya trying to resist the testing!! DH hates when I test and get so sad with a BFN. My cycle started March 17th so I'm CD29 today. IM SO hopeful this month too. I could swear i ovulated on CD 11 based on ovary pain and ewcm but my cycles are usually longer , iike 34 days so who knows. So I actually hope to wait til NEXT weekend but its SO FAR away! But lets keep each other updated I'd love to know who gets BFPs!!

User Image

12 years ago

Ahh fingers crossed for BFP's for all of us

Still no obvious sign of AF and now have an increased thirst and headaches again :)

Keep me posted how you get on and I will too

12 years ago • Post starter

So I didn't resist and used a Clear Blue Digital yesterday which was BFN so we'll see if AF appears tomorrow or not!

If still no AF by Friday I think I'll test again.

Good luck to both of you x

BFN Sunday am and onto new cycle that evening. Sad but glad to be starting again! Lucky one this time?? Anyone else get good news last cycle??

User Image

12 years ago

Hiya, fingers crossed that this month is your month

Still no AF for me (CD37 today). BFN yesterday so not really sure where I stand at the moment! Going to test again on Tuesday if no AF as that will make me 2 weeks late.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo