Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 187 Replies | Last Page

I think they are called Answer? It's a white tube that comes with 20 tests. I may break down and buy more tomorow but I think it's pointless now. My temp will probably spike tomorrow and I will have worried for nothing. I am CD 21 right now. I usually O around 18. But I got my peak on the fertility monitor on CD 16. Guess monitors don't work when you have PCOS! I have the hsg done on CD 13.

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

bumble - Keeping my fingers crossed for your temp spike tomorrow! If you're anything like me you'll probably end up going to buy opks tomorrow to get a bbt spike the next day and end up not needing the opks! lol! (Cant count how many times thats happend! lol)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

bumble- im sorry you're having such a hard time with the opks. im sure you'll get your spike just as you buy more. thats the way things work.

joy- i've had two af since my miscarriage, both right on time.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning:

Bumble - I used those (Answer OPK) before I discovered Wondfo and they suck. I would do both of them - the wondfo and Answer, bc I had left overs and the Answer would be negative and the wondfo would be a blaten positive. Maybe you O'd and the OPK just didn't pick it up.

Snow - I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time right now. It must be very frustrating for you.

Hi Joy - thanks for caring about my son. His knee is ok. He just needs to wear a brace on it when he plays basketball.

AFM: Well, let's see. My Aunt Lisa, who lives a few blocks from and has NO boundaries, is really getting on my nerves. My cousin Josh, her son, is 13yo too (like my son). He's really awkward and "not cool." And really annoying. She doesn't discipline him at all. My son has his own friends and Josh kinda doesn't really have any close friends because he annoys them all. Anyway, my other Aunt, Diane, who lives across town was a personal trainer for 16 years. I have been going to the gym since January but really started slacking so I have given myself a challenge - 30 days straight gym and Weight Watchers. So Diane and I have been going everyday for like 2 hours. Now Lisa wants to go and she wants to take Josh. (Mind you, she's 5'9 and 125 lbs) AND when she can't go she still wants me to take Josh. UMMMM, NO! Like take him yourself - spend some time with the kid and be a F'n mom. She so wrapped up in her fiance that she can't be bothered with anyone else! And EVERYTIME I say I'm doing something she has to do it to! I sware I'm not blowing this out of proportion. And the sad thing is that Josh does the same thing with Shaun (my son). Everytime Shaun does something Josh wants to do it too. Everytime Shaun wants something Josh wants the same thing. You can't imagine what Christmas was like!

Example: Shaun has played football since he was 4yo. He loves it - that's his thing. Josh loves baseball. He's really good at it. And they both love basketball.

Football season comes around and everytime Lisa sees me she's complaining about how she wants Josh to play football and he doesn't want to. Why does he have to play? He hasn't played EVER so why now - because Shaun's playing! I just can't - she acts like Shaun and Josh are twins and they're not. Shaun doesn't even like to be around her with Josh because he says he can't be an individual - (haha the son of a therapist).

So both Shaun and myself have been distancing ourselves from both of them. I don't know what else to do.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Faith, that sounds frustrating! And it's not like the are just friends, they have to be family too so you can't just boot them out of your life! I would go crazy having to deal with that all the time! And your poor son! Being that age is hard enough, you don't need someone who is brainwashed to want to be just like you when you don't really even know who you are yet!

I did get a temp rise this morning but it wasn't anything drastic when I consider my chart overall. But maybe I finally ovulated CTP is still telling me I ovulated on CD 19. But I really don't think so. I don't know. I was going to order some of those Wondfo ones but my next cycle we are starting iui and they are going to make my body ovulate. Do you guys know if they will still make me use the opk's? That reminds me, I have to call and order my trigger shots! Pretty sure I'm not having a November baby at this point!

DH and I are heading out of town for the weekend to visit his bff for his birthday. I'll be scarce so I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

i give up!!!! now im not sooo sure that i could be pregnant. i think its just pms and its different cuz of the lupron and it will be my first cycle.. i am really getting to hate this... monday can't come soon enough so i can pee on my last hpt and get on with life. amazing enough ive had the strentgh not to pee on the last one. ususally by now i would have went and bought some frers but i just don't care at this moment... the waiting game sucks ass.

12 years ago

CPT is really annoying me - the ovualtion analysis under the BBT chart keeps saying that I didn't O. I think out of the last 11 cycles it says I O'd on like 2 or 3 when I clearly O'd. WTF?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Mines the opposite this cycle! it's telling me I o'd two days ago but my temp didn't go up until today and it wasn't much of a rise. It seems to be just guessig based on opk's.

12 years ago

Hi ladies...

I am so pissed right now! I just wrote a huge long reply and then lost it! UGH!!!

My rant.... these friends of ours that live outside the city in some tiny little town keep bitching about not wanting to drive all the way into the city so they call ME to pick stuff up for them all the time! How is that MY problem?? If you wanted the convenience of living in the city maybe you should have found a place where your dh doesnt have to commute an hour to get to work! But no, they keep asking me to pick shit up for them, even tho it's usually like 15-20 mins away from where I am so its a waste of MY time and MY gas, but that's okay, right ? Ugh seriously just pisses me right off! And they are NEVER grateful for anything we do! I spoil their kid and buy him presents for EVERYHING and I can count on one hand how many times they have said "thank-you" or shown any appreciation what so ever. And when we go to their house they ALWAYS call us mid-car ride asking us to stop and pick up something (usually something I already had a home, like chips, but now have to pay for at a gas station) and then they NEVER pay us back! Seriously??? They eat at our place all the time and I have NEVER asked them to bring anything!! (And they never do) I always bring something in the first palce weather it be cookies or chips n dip or whatever, I ALWAYS bring something! Ugh so mad...

bumble - My bbt usually rises slowly after o, I dont often get a big spike like some ppl do. FX for you!

Faith - I have that problem all the time, thats why I use ctp and FF. I figure changes are one of them should be able to figure it out. (And yet my pg cycle neither site could figure out when I o'd!) Glad your son is okay! And grrr to your aunt and her son! I have one like that in my family too so I completely understand how frustrating it is!

kristine - I know your frustrated sweetie! I really hope you are pregnant and it's not just mother nature being a bitch!

Jil - FX for you sweetie!

more ranting.... (about the same thing)

So I just messaged this girl (after telling her no, I didnt have an appitizers to bring) I am already bringing chips n dip (which is an appitizer if you ask me... she wanted me to bring something that had chicken, pork, and spring rolls in it, uh, we're having chicken for dinner why would you want it for an appitizer too?? Anyway, I messaged her saying I was gonna bring a tin of peanut butter cookies too, if they liked them, she said yes, so fine. Then she messages me saying "would you wanna pick up some dessert?" SERIOUSLY??? Ya know there is a reason I asked her YESTERDAY morning what we were having and what she wanted me to bring... I hadnt gone to the grocery store yet!! So now I have to go back and pick up something for dessert... I am so mad!! And she is telling me thing like half an hour before we're supposed to be leaving to go out there... the grocery store is in the complete opposite direction! UGH!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo