Community post

Discussion

5 DPO!!!

View Full Post

So I am looking for a cycle buddy :) We are ttc after a miscarriage on 6 Jan :( Its been tough but we are handling it pretty well! Anyway, anybody feeling in symptons? Its realllllllllly early BUT I had a blody nose yesterday and today :) I only had that last time I was prego *yay* baby dust to all!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 65 Replies | Last Page

@cnicole, apparently I will be 12 dpo on Monday (just like you). I might test earlier on 12 dpo (I usually get positives earlier if I am preg)
We are actively trying since Oct. 11 (I got preg. in December, and everything was looking good but at 11 wks us we discovered there is no heartbeat and baby stopped developing- was heartbreaking and shocking,because all my tests/numbers looked good)
so @ Chelle, I do understand how painful is to lose pregnancy later, it was after 10 weeks when we start being confident and dh was telling everyone just before bad news.
I was also using opk (I have no problems with regular because once I start having Lcsurge it makes the test line so dark that the control line looks super pale in comparison)
@dianna - I had ectopic years ago,they also use methototraxate - that stuff sucked, it made me soooo sick, I remeber telling doc I would rather have a surgery than going through it; and yeh, that stuff is extremely toxic, good that you waited before ttc
...sorry if I miss someone
to all of us- Please, bring us those rainbow babies

11 years ago

Preseed is AHmazing! It is expensive but a little goes a long way. It is also not sticky or smelly! I couldn't imagine if I had to wait so long to try again. I also take mucinex. I do not have a problem with producing lots of CM when I O but I take it just to make it a happier environment for the swimmers lol. Plus, I took it the month we conceived in November and it seemed to work then :)
@esperanza are you testing on monday? I might use an OPK to see if the two lines are strong. I have heard you are not suppose to do that but hey.... wont hurt right? My clear blue digital apparently does the same thing as my OPK's do so why waste it right? I am getting anxious and I am only 6 DPO ugh! Its hard because my husband is on business for 3 months and we decided I should go with :) Soooooo I am sitting in a hotel room all day with my mind to wander. I am going to do laundry and go for a hike today to keep me busy :) I might hit up the dollar store for some cheap prego tests :) hmmm I think thats what I'll do lol For some reason no line is better than seeing NOT PREGNANT oh well.
Have a great day ladies!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

cnicole, I wish I were in your shoes..relaxing day at a hotel room sounds like a dream ...it's such a busy month for me; besides work we just moved to a new house, so lot of work there too. it was out first ttc in a new place, we'll see how it goes
about OPKs as HPTs...I also was thinking they act kind of similar but definitely not at all. In Febr. I decided to use one left over opk before I did my blood work, my opk was completely BLANK there was no any shadow of a second line, only control one and I did blood test next day and my hcg was 76,000 - so definitely opk do not show hcg
I thought that I will strong and not testing till 15 but now I think I will do it on monday (I wanted to do it on mothers Day but it's 13, though I am not so superstitious but still...)
ok, lunch is over, back to work

11 years ago

Ohhhhhhh I am sooooo superstitious we should test on Mothers Day I have already decided I am going out today and getting some cheapie tests to take since I do not want to waste my OPK's just incase it isn't my month. I just have a feeling tho. Kinda like the last time. My DH is being super cuddly with me too. Kinda like when I was prego last time. No PMS symptoms and we are both just very loving towards each other. Not to say we arent like that always but it seems like we are super connected right now and very intuned with each other. Does that make sense? Anyway, It is relaxing but it causes my mind to wander.

Such sad stories! Hugs to all you lovely ladies, don't think people understand how emotional and heartbreaking it is.

How is everyone feeling today? Any symptoms? Mine seem to have disappeared today think maybe it was a bug

I usually start spotting by now though and then start CD1 on 28th day and had nothing yet. AF due tomorrow so there's still hope. Couldn't think straight today it's driving me loopy already wanting to test. Def don't think I'll be able to wait until 12-14dpo even though I should and prob wouldn't get a BFP before then anyway. Grr I hate waiting!!!

MC 11.01.12 TTC Baby #1 all over again. .

11 years ago

Hey Chelle I am getting anxious and im only 6 DPO so tomorrow I am going to the dollar store and getting a couple so I dont feel bad if they are negative. My symptoms are still strong. I felt really sick before bed last night. I had felt like I had a fever... chills and all. Today I feel better. Still having cold chills tho. My back is hurting and a couple minutes ago i coughed and it felt like someone had stabbed me in the ovary! Hope thats a good sign haha I am going to test with my cheapies starting at 9 DPO... I just know I wont be able to hold out. Even tho it is SUPER early.

Hiya Oooh symptoms are sounding promising! Not so bad if your testing with cheapies is it. I bought a load of tests on ebay and then use clear blue for later testing.

So funny we are almost wanting to be i'll lol The cat jumped on me earlier, it hurt my boobs and I was pleased hahaha

I must admit I tested an hour ago Im such a numptee of course it was a BFN will try to reframe for a couple of days now unless AF comes.

MC 11.01.12 TTC Baby #1 all over again. .

11 years ago

How many dpo are you? I am only six so... I know for a fact that I will not be testing till atleast Friday. Maybe Thursday.... :) Yeah I feel the same way about wanting and hoping to feel sick. I am not so much sick to my stomach buit more so feeling like I have a cold. With my last pregnancy I did not get morning sickness ever. I wonder if it was because my numbers were so low tho. At 7 weeks they were only 7000. ALthough the nurse said thats normal... after researching what they could be it seems REALLY low. Eeeekkkk all this test talking is making me want to take a test tomorrow. I will not tho :)

Well now I'm not sure if I am 4 or 5 DPO cause my BBT didn't rise until the day after I thought it should but the only symptoms I have had are really sore/tender nipples. I know it is way too early to have that cause the only other times my nipples were sore was when I got pregnant but not until 9 DPO. so I am very confused, don't know whether to be kind of excited or worried cause it may have implanted elsewhere again if I have this symptom so early

11 years ago

Try to think positive happy thoughts!!!! I have been feeling gross all day. I am trying not to get my hopes up and just keep telling myself its because of a cold or something. I dont temp. If I do not become pregnant this cycle I might try it next one. Is it hard?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo