Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 299 Replies | Last Page

hi,

i do sometimes hold out hope during the first day of spotting but i'm sure it's my period and like you said, I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. So i'm letting this month ago and just trying again next cycle.

and i am going to try to be healthier too..little sapphire, you are awesome! i feel like a loser lol. I need to try to up my game and get healthy! at the very least I need to exercise more, at least walking, and make sure I take my pre-natals every night.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm not liking the news but I really hope we get at least one BFP out of the group this month. I'm scheduled to test tomorrow but I think I'm just going to delay it until after AF is due to arrive. So I should be testing Tuesday instead of Sunday.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone!!!! I wish I had good news for everyone but I still have a BFN for this month at 10 DPO. HOWEVER! My bbt shot through the roof this am I read that it does not always mean you are pregnant but it is a really good sign that you might be I also did reasearch on FRER's 4 days before your missed period in their study only 40% of pregnant women got a positive! What is with all the women on her having super eggs??? I wont be testing tomorrow but I will be testing on Sunday. Oh I also had a drema last night I had a So heres to hoping and praying One of us better get our this month! Yall who are planning on charting next month look at my chart itll show you how your temp is cooler in the beginning then gets hot. Well for me it raised this am so thats a sign of pregnancy *happy dance*

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Awww hope it means your is around the bend .. I go the 13 to get a pap test done going to be notifying my ob that we are beginning to ttc so nervous but excited

<a href=

11 years ago

Aw thanks I hope so too!!!! I am really nervous that it will be a BFN on Sunday. Its harder to deal with when DH is here and I have to tell him the news. They say that triphasic charts dont happen with all pregnancys tho.Ill take that small percentage any day!

11 years ago

Aw thanks I hope so too!!!! I am really nervous that it will be a BFN on Sunday. Its harder to deal with when DH is here and I have to tell him the news. They say that triphasic charts dont happen with all pregnancys tho.Ill take that small percentage any day!

11 years ago

Yeah when I got my negative last month I cried then had to tell my husband when he came home from work he just hugged me. I told him I was sorry and he said I had nothing to be sorry about .

<a href=

11 years ago

Im gonna cry :( We will all eventually get what we want. Just think we have been trying for almost a year. All I can do is pray and... well BD

11 years ago

Aww Serenity.. hugs!! Same story here. Husband saw my long face as I walked out of the bathroom and he just kissed me and told me that he loved me. He knew. I just cried while he held me. I was so certain that cycle. Yes, we just keep trying. We have to!

11 years ago

This is our first month TTC and I'm not even telling DH about symptoms etc because I don't want to let him down. We are TTC but he just thinks it will happen and we shouldn't think or plan it but its hella hard to not want to know! As far as he's concerned I've been off the pill for 4 months and just NFP the first three and now its a free for all so it will happen on its own - eventually. Wish I had that kind of laid back attitude sometimes.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo