Community posts

Page 270

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2691 - 2700

Discussion

How do you cope?

I'm 11 dpo bfn on frer this morning. This is my 3rd failed IUI. How do you all cope with the disappointment ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Invalid?

I posted this in the TTC board but wanted more opinions. I took this tonight. I have 3 kids and have never had ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can anyone see this?

I took one yesterday with evening urine and one today with morning urine. The line appears to be as thick as t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Could this be an early symptom?

Going by my period app I’m 20 dpo and still haven’t had my cycle. I noticed yesterday and today wh ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Confused ????????‍??

My period was 4/5-4/8 but ever since I have had menstrual/ovulation type cramps every day almost non stop and ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Last period was Feb 10-15th. Both negative and v faint positive pregnancy tests?

So, my last period was Feb 10-15th. I haven't had a period since then although last month on and off felt as t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

What is up with my chart?

Well idk .. I'm mostly wondering why FAM isn't giving me crosshairs since the research methods is giving me cr ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

Hi Ladies, My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other th ...

244 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

I need some input ladies

So today I am 12dpo. AF due in 2 days. This morning had light pink watery like. Thought for sure AF was here. ... Updated

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

So confused

I’m soooo confused right now. I feel pregnant. Like all the symptoms, my period was due yesterday but no ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago