Community posts

Page 268

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2671 - 2680

Question

Can anyone see what I see? Is it the beginning of something?

Can anyone please tell me if they see what I see? I’m only 7-8 dpo so wondering if it looks like the beg ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

I just lost my pregnancy....

I am finished...5 min ago i started bleeding...5 weeks.... 10 days period overdue, it s all finished now..... ...

6 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Good luck everyone

I just wanted to say congratulations to all who are having their babies soon, rainbow baby or not, and still t ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Possible incomplete miscarriage or ectopic: For those following my situation

For those of you following my very confusing tests and situation since mid-March: Doctors finally confirmed ...

6 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Hcg levels after missed miscarriage returning to normal?time period 12 weeks pre

How long after a missed miscarriage at 12 to 13 weeks pregnant does it take for your hcg levels to return to n ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Withdraw method

So has anyone done withdraw and got pregnant at all??

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help not sure...

I'm 38 with 3 kids. Ages 18, 11, 5 Started testing 4/17. First pink Dollar Tree testy came + within 3 min. Wa ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

5 6 7 dpo

Ok can you ovulate twice? cause as far as I know I o ed on april 12 mostly cause I was cramping the cramps st ... Updated

2 Answers       1

Latest 5 years ago

Success story

i have been waiting years!!! BPF finally

on Monday i went for a follow up and they always do the urine so i didn't think anything of it but yes i was s ...

5 Comments     3    

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulation Test

Should it be darker, in order for me to actually be ovulating?

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago