Community posts

Page 259

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2581 - 2590

Question

Newbie // TTC Since 2012 // Pointers

So im new to this site and been trying for quute a while now. Im 28, never pregnant and never had a miscarriag ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

CM question

I am new to charting my CM (only the last 4 cycles). I am unsure of how to chart what I have been experiencing ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Always heard chemical was like a normal period but this is PAINFUL! Sounds ok?

I had a chemical this month (started bleeding teatersatsning on 14 dp, day after af was due) - and I thought i ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

BBT chart- don’t understand it. Help!

Can some one help me understand my chart. First time temping am confused

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

19w5d saw belly move

I felt baby move a few days before but on that day I was able to record him jabing my belly. It was wonderful! ...

1 Comment      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

The painful TWW! Waiting for AF to show

So I'm at the last day of my TWW. I've tested a few times earlier this cycle. All stark white, including the c ...

9 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Metformin Help!

Hi all. I have been trying to conceive my second child for about 18 months. I already have a 4 year old daught ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Ovulation calculators vs opk test vs bbt temp???

Hi there! We've been ntnp for the last few months after moving house late last year. I want to step it up a bi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

What's going on?

So I have irregular periods and don't know when I ovulated BUT I think (based on the past 3 pregnancies) that ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Ovulated Early?

PLEASE HELP! I had unprotected sex on Saturday. On Monday, I spotted (brown) and then had cramps on my lower l ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago