Community posts

Page 258

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2571 - 2580

Question

Pregnant

I am pregnant?

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

My calendar is wrong

Is anyone elses calender off on fertile week cause my fertile week starts today and I'm supposed to ovulate on ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Trying and Waiting...For the BFP

This is the second month of trying to get pregnant I've never had a second month of trying to get p ...

6 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Can you conceive immediately following a Chemical Pregnancy?

New to the forums, but I'm learning the lingo so bear :sticky_vibes: :baby_dust: :no_af: :pray: with me. Husba ...

13 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

2nd consecutive chemical pregnancy??? Help!!

Last cycle, I had my first vvvf bfp on 14 dpo. I had been spotting lightly since 12 dpo. Since the tests were ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation Tests Help

I’ve never taken ovulation tests before so I’m just looking for some insight/experiences from othe ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cold symptoms sign of implantation?

I'm 7/8 DPO and started feeling awful last night. Snotty, scratchy throat, watery eyes, and irritating tickle ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

-

Does this look like a faint positive or negative?

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Crazy? Pregnant? Hormone shift??

My 12mo weaned fully about a week to 10 days after his birthday, so about April 1. It was not abrupt, but a sl ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Family Miscommunication??

So my partners youngest sister announced she was pregnant with her second child on the 1st of April 2019. We d ...

4 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago