Community posts

Page 245

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2441 - 2450

Discussion

Ovulation 5 days before expected period

My last cycle was 47 days long and Im not sure when I ovulated as I decided to take a step back from opks. I u ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

I’m so confused !!!!

Hi everyone, well I think I’m about 10 or 11 dpo and have been getting faint positives with first Respo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

05/23/2019

Hello everyone, Quick entry. Let s start with the good news. I passed part A of my certification and need t ...

4 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Can someone please enlighten me (pic attached)

1st test was ten yesterday with SMU 2nd test was taken yesterday night;no urine hold (it’s very light ...

9 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Positive quick result hpt, negative digital?

Hi ladies, has anyone seen anything like this happen?

12 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Best way to get doctors to help with ttc?

Hi Ladies, I have been trying again for a few months. SO and i took a bit of a step back for a few years whe ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are the equate digital accurate?

On my 11 DPO, I took a pregnancy test with the equate digital brand. It came positive in less than 3mns. I was ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Holy baby fever, Batman!

Well, my son is 19 months old! He’s a full blown toddler! Where had my baby gone?!? He’s so grown ...

3 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Do you think I’m pregnant based off this

I’m driving myself nuts here , I’ve done a FRER at 9dpo ( this is approx I’m not tracking so ... Updated

35 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Late period

I’ve had a couple faint positive tests and my period is 2 days late and I had light brown spotting what ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago