Community posts

Page 243

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2421 - 2430

Question

First appointment

I am wondering when to book the first appointment with my OBGYN.I am thinking about the 13th of June,I will be ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Cd66 no af cm with brown streaks

You guys i have pcos long crazy cycles,no af rn,,just experienced some clear cm with very light brown reddish ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Hoping for February 2020 Babies

Onto another month! Anyone else? Hope this month is it! This would be month number 17 with not one bfp. (unex ...

31 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

My little man...

So I finally became pregnant after four years of trying! Super exciting and everything is so new and amazing h ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Faint line or indent? Help please

Feel free to tweak! Thanks!

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Tweakers please!

Can anyone pull anything out of this pic?!

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

It's never going to happen

I'm 39 and have one blocked tube. My period comes every 20 to 21 days and for some reason I get an almost posi ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

When did you get a bfp?

I am 14 dpo and was due for af 4 days ago, I took a test this morning and it was negative. I just want to know ...

7 Answers     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Omg... am I seeing things?!?!

So... 9dpo. I tested at 7dpo because my boobs had been twinging and I was having weird punchy cramping. Obviou ... Updated

9 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

From yalls experiences after a miscarriage how long was ur next aunt flow

How long was ur next aunt flow after a miscarriage because my af is normally short like four days n this cycle ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago