Community posts

Page 241

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2401 - 2410

Question

Glucose

So I got the result of my bloodwork today and my glucose level is 105 mg/dl. My GP told me to visit my OBGYN n ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Is it too early to have symptoms ???

So me and my fiance had unprotected sex on May 18, 20, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30, and the 31st. Each time he ejaclula ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies     2   1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

26 weeks

I am 26 weeks and baby boy Liam has been moving every single day. He's growing and I am too. I have felt him h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Implantation and spider veins??

So I'm 3 to 4 days away from my period and I had brown discharge and a headache today. When I first noticed it ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Clinical guard false positive??

I had a positive clinical guard test on Friday in the afternoon but I hadn’t went to the bathroom for th ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10 dpo - BFN - anyone else testing ?

Love to chat with all the other ladies testing!

8 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

So confused! What's going on with me?!

Hi everyone! So a bit of back story, I came off bc back in early April. End of April came and I got my period ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

4 evap lines in a row???

Ok so what are the chances of getting 4 evap lines on 4 different tests within about 3 days?? Day before yes ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Loss of symptoms

I am between 7+2 and 8+2 weeks pregnant depending on whether I go by my early scan or last period. I’ve ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago