Community posts

Page 240

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2391 - 2400

Question

Evaporation line or faint positive?? Help!?!

It’s from a Lloyds digital and it said ‘not pregnant’ on the digi screen but this line was t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

16 DPO

I'm 16 DPO, still no AF . I had a lot of symptoms...tender breasts, nausea, pinching and pulling,fatigue and m ...

12 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Baby dust!

Hi ladies! I’m just hoppin on to say hi and talk to some women in the same boat! My husband and I have b ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Breast Tenderness, has anyone else experienced this?

So me and my fiance had unprotected sex on May 18, 20, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30, and the 31st. Each time he ejaclula ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

5 days late bfn

Ok so I'm 5 days late, cramping mild and test from dollar store says negative. I ovulate late though so I'm o ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Top one?

Evap, bfp or bfn?

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Starting to give up tbf.

Been through tests, all the doctor’s found was I have low progesterone but that’s being sorted wit ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Natural birth after c-section

Did you ladies have to have a repeat c-section? Im getting very close to meeting my lo and the dr said i could ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Glucose

So I got the result of my bloodwork today and my glucose level is 105 mg/dl. My GP told me to visit my OBGYN n ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Is it too early to have symptoms ???

So me and my fiance had unprotected sex on May 18, 20, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30, and the 31st. Each time he ejaclula ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago