Community posts

Page 229

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2281 - 2290

Discussion

Anyone else had this

For the last 2 weeks i have been sick every morning roughly the same time. I have had other pregnancy symptoms ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

One tuber question...

So 2 yrs ago I had to have my right tube removed. Had 1 early m/c few months later and nothing ever since. I b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Super Positive OPK cd13!

I'm pretty Excited! CD 13 is perfect for a positive opk for me! We bd'd last night and will continue for the ...

10 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

How can this be?

On Thursday night I got a faint positive. By Friday night it I did another test and it was barely visible. I c ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Week 7 bleeding

We've been trying for close to two years now and finally after many, many chemicals we have made it to 6 weeks ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

9 dpo

Yesterday at 8dpo the smell of my sons mac and cheese made me very nauseous and I love Mac and cheese! Have be ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Bbt

Temperature high but the test still negative..anyone have any idea?

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else experiencing this??

Hi ladies so according to my apps I am 3 days late on AF. having some tolerable but noticeable lower back ache ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

do you trust first response?

I'm on a babycentre group where more and more ladies are getting faint positives on FR but then negative on ot ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

Hi ladies!!! Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!:bouquet: You've g ...

264 Replies     1     1

Latest 4 years ago