Community posts

Page 210

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2091 - 2100

Question

Natural Induction of Labour

Does anyone have any tried and true methods of naturally inducing labour? I've heard of a lot exercise and e ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Testing frustration

Hi all! I'm new here as of today. My husband and I had a miscarriage in October of 2017 and have bern trying w ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Csection and tubal

I had my fifth baby on May 16. I had a c section along with a tubal. In 2 more days it’s been 12 weeks s ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

10dpo and explosive diarrhea?

Hi all. I'm currently 10dpo and experiencing severe diarrhea and stomach cramping. Everything I'm eating I'm p ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies:fingersx:

315 Replies     4    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Late Feb Early March Babies!

Hey gals! I’m on CD 5, and if I get a BFP this cycle, I’ll be due 2/28. How’s everyone else ...

425 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I lost my son March 1st I waited one cycle and now I am trying to conceive again

I lost my son March 1st I waited one cycle and now I am trying to conceive again I’m one day late on my ...

12 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Is there a faint line?!

Can you see anything?

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

36 years old and TTC #2

Hello everyone,I've come back to countdown after being gone for 7 years.In 2013,I had a beautiful baby girl wh ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

35 weeks pregnant

I am 35 weeks soon we will meet our lil boy!!

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago