Community posts

Page 185

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1841 - 1850

Question

Positive or evap line

Positive or evap line? 12dpo i think and evening urine but 3+ hour hold.

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Please share

I feel you have experience with low progesterone and slow rising hcg please share. Was put on progesterone Fri ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Concerned about the colors and chemical

The test in the post was from Friday and the one in the comments is from today. Does it look like good color p ...

4 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Anyone taking Progesterone?

I been taking progesterone for two nights already, but my temperature went down this morning. With progesteron ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

April/May 2020 TTC

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!! Hi lol... You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this i ...

341 Replies     2   2     2

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

My experience trying to quit TTC

Did you know that TTC can be addictive? Did you know that even if you tell yourself “I quit” after ...

6 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Frequent periods

So I got my period sept 1st that lasted 6 days. Then 11 days later I got my period again and I’m on day ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Brown Discharge 7weeks Pregnant

Has anybody else experienced brown discharge early on in their pregnancy? I’m so worried that it could b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Info on pregprep

So I found this product for boasting fertility that is over the counter called pregprep complete conception th ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Can implantation be red?

Well I'm been taking provera for 3 years but run out of it and my period came on natural a week late but was s ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago