Community posts

Page 179

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1781 - 1790

Question

Need insight

So I'm looking for a little insight. So two weeks ago I went to the er with some left side pain. They did ultr ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Does position matter?

My husband and I accidentally fell pregnant when we were still dating. The pregnancy ended in miscarriage at ...

7 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Strange bbt....is it too early to ovulate?

Hello everyone, Little background knowledge. The past 2cycles Sept and now Oct AF came on her own. Which se ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

How to backdate intercourse on site

New to the site and want to date mine and hubbys intercourse day/amount for cycle. Help! Right now Im 5 DPO(ab ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Test help!

Does anyone know why my tests have all been consistently faint?...I’m 18dpo and have yet to see anything ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Clomid Gonal F and Ovidrel

I am taking 100mg of clomid on days 4-8, and started taking Gonal-F 75IU on days 7, 8, 9 waiting to see if its ...

11 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone ever waste most of their gonal f and still got pregnant?

I had to combine my gonal f and today just did not go right..I wasted some. When I injected it seems like some ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

does blood affect a pregnancy test

Does blood affect a pregnancy test? I’m spotting but only 9dpo. I took a test and I’m person somet ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Breasts question

Why if my normal is sore tender bbs from ovulation to af.. this cycle nothing note I'm 6 days from af now.. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

8 weeks pregnant, Subchronic Hematoma of the placenta

Hello, as some of you may know i got my BFP on 09/04 ( so exciting ) however, i been having complications. ...

6 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago