Community posts

Page 176

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1751 - 1760

Success story

Finally conceived with 4th IUI

I'm so excited the full injectable IUI worked it did the trick. DD 5/16/20. My beta was 132 on Friday took my ...

19 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Anyone Done an IUI before or Now?

Is anyone else doing IUI this cycle? Anyone using IUI w/a donor? I would love to discuss the entire process an ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Withdrawal bleed or implantation?

Hi ladies. I was hoping someone might have experience with this. I stopped taking the mini pill around three w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

I may have line eyes??

I got two faint positives at 10dpo on frer. The lines showed up within 3 minutes. They are pretty obvious in p ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Very faint positive? 10dpo

I got two faint positives at 10dpo on frer. The lines showed up within 3 minutes. They are pretty obvious in p ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Do I still have a chance?

We only bd on CD8 and CD11. Is there any chance i could still get pregnant

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How or if to tell LDR bf I'm pregnant

So I just found out that I'm pregnant. It's 6 days before my expected period is due. Me and my bf are doing a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Very very strong and intense AF like cramps

So quick entry, Happy Saturday..... So today for abt 4-5hrs I had very very painful AF like cramps. I have ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Hypothyroidism and conceiving

Does anyone have this condition and conceived? And if yes how long did it take?

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

help

ok so i got my period sept 5th all the way till end of sept it lasted then in oct then we did it on the 15 of ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago