Community posts

Page 171

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1701 - 1710

Discussion

4/5dpo

did you have symptoms? what were they and were you in fact pregnant? when did you test positive?

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Drop then rise in beta HCg

I’ve had 3 betas done al two days apart and the first two were 570 and the second was 430. II was told t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Hysterical Pregnancy

Hysterical, emotional, false- whatever you want to call it. Have you ever had one? I got my blood test resul ...

3 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Baby boy name?

Hi ladies I need some help picking out a cute baby boy name comment your suggestions ????

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

What OPK's is best?

I would like to see what everyones preference is with OPK's! Do you girls use Clearblue OPKS? Cheapies? Where ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

TWW Buddies anyone?

I'm in CD17, approx 2dpo. We aren't actually full out trying but not preventing either and had some baby danci ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Gender guesses??

Hi all please can I have your gender guesses for my twins Thanks ??

15 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Opk

Is this positive? It’s so close I can’t tell

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Did I ovulate? Help!

Hey guys! So my first day of my last period was October 11th. I was out of town and had a long period. Almost ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

BFP or FRER indent line?

You guys, I am so frustrated. This line came up in the time limit but I am being told not to trust it because ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago