Community posts

Page 151

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1501 - 1510

Question

Am I seeing things?

Been testing for 9 days an these are my results.Am I pregnant? 5 positives.. 2 neg? The rest of my pictures ar ...

4 Answers     1  Laugh 1  

Latest 4 years ago

Question

16-18 dpo

Alright, so according to this I’m 16-18 dpo. Af is about 5 days late. I haven’t really had any sym ...

2 Answers     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Heavy period followed by positive HPT??

Has anyone had a heavy period followed by a positive test and it was a successful pregnancy? I was testing neg ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

My pregnancy update

So I'm now 12 weeks I've lost weight and my obgyn is so full I only had one appointment but I was told so many ...

2 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

If you can feel an ovary

Does that mean you have a cyst.. or is it from ovulating out of that one ???

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Not new my %

This is this cycles

0 Answers     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

6 dpo and positive

Im 6 dpo and have taken a test this morning the second line is very pink but also very thin. Could it be a fal ...

3 Answers     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Bfp after period?

Has anyone had a 'normal' period and get a bfp shortly after? Here's my tests, they are tweaked because onli ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

TTW is SO boring, but that's OK!

So I got my positive OPK on 01/07/2020. We baby danced 01/04, 01/05, and 01/08 so I'm hoping we caught the egg ...

14 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Pregnancy update

Hey everyone. Just wanted to do a quick update for people who I was following along with and the ones followin ...

5 Answers     1   3    

Latest 4 years ago