Community posts

Page 137

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1361 - 1370

Journal

Iui series #1 continued....

Hello, Last cycle I ovulated way later , total CD 34 days longers than 24 days like it had been for the pa ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Is this the embryo? Ultrasound pic attached

Is the picture to the left the embryo??? Or the yolk sac? She was measuring something ... Might of been 5 week ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone know about belighted ovums?

When someone has a belighted ovum does hcg beta increase?? How much?? How long does one think they are pregnan ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy update

Currently 30 weeks and 1 day. Had an appointment today baby is transverse lie(still breech,) and I am sick l ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

3 positive tests and 2 negative today...

I had some symptoms of heartburn, cramping, and possible implantation bleeding. I took a test the night of th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

BFN with frer at 13dpo ????

So I’ve just had a bfn with a free this morning at 13dpo (i think, I had positive opk on 20th&21st). ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

dating scan correct or not?

Hi guys, so I had a positive opk on the 28th and very thankfully fell pregnant. Going by my last period my due ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Period due today but no show or symptoms

Af due today and no sign of her at all so to keep my mind off of everything I decided to change the living roo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Success story

PCOS Success story

Hello Ladies... so heres my success story! Hope you all enjoy it! I'm tearing as I'm typing this out...:cry_2: ...

4 Comments     5    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

November 2020 due date baby groups or want to start one?

Just got my full blown positive yesterday after 3 years TTC! Trying to find a group for November due dates, or ...

12 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago