Community posts

Page 130

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1291 - 1300

Discussion

Homestretch

36 weeks and I can't wait for this boy to be out.

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Has COVID-19 changed your TTC plans??

We are in our official 2nd month trying to conceive, before everything got shut down my OB gave us the good to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can’t keep anything down - 14 weeks

Hi there. So throughout the beginning of this pregnancy, I’ve already been to the er (around 8-9 weeks) ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

COMPLETELY Confused

I need help! For having already had a healthy beautiful girl (now 5 years old) and 3 other miscarriages, you'd ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

13 day dpo with bfn is there still hope?

My whole situation is confusing, i had my first period 3 months postpartum, missed the next one. I tracked my ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Indent Line or BFP??

Is this an indent line or is this the start of a BFP? This was taken with like 5th AM urine so not accurate lo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cd18 all ovulationtests negativ and spotting today?

Hello ladys, I am very confused... Maybee anyone has an idea whats going on with me... Usually i have a reg ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Anyone else?

So I was 4 days late this month I’m always on time maybe 1-2 days late at the most. Finally got what I t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Cycle isn’t calc’ing

I entered a + OPK but the predicted O date didn’t change. (Should have been pushed out from day 14 to 17 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Has this happened to you!?!

My ovulation tests are getting darker? Has this happened to you? Did you end up pregnant? I'm really hoping f ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago