Community posts

Page 129

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1281 - 1290

Discussion

Trying after a loss

I’m about 2 weeks into a loss.. Numbers are creeping down slowly... 294 last Friday, 295 Monday... 265 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Well...

8 days DPO, is it too early to start having signs of pregnancy? ( tender breast, nausea, increased CM, exh ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation Test

When to start using ovulation strips and what time of the day to take? First month doing this. I ordered easy@ ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

AF due today

Well I am 15 DPO and AF is due. I have not had any signs of starting. I usually really bad cramps before and n ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Feeling discouraged, please share hope/support?

Five months ago, my sweet man and I made the decision that I would stop taking birth control so that we could ...

6 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Help ovulation test

Cd16 the one on the top is from this morning and the one in the bottom Is from tonight so confused the one on ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

5weeks leg pain and brown discharge

So I am 5 weeks 5 days today. For the past couple of days I have had what seems to be sciatic nerve pain shoot ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

insemination question

I have a question for you ladies.. does anyone have experience with using a menstrual cup after inseminating? ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Taking a little break

It's been over 2½ years since we started trying for another baby and that road has been full of disappo ...

19 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Help

Does this look ok to concieve didn't work again this month 14months now but busy schedules not sure If there i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago