Community posts

Page 127

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1261 - 1270

Question

24 weeks and having contractions??

This is my fourth pregnancy, but I’m far from an expert at everything obviously!!! ???? yes, I’ve ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

How was your first af after baby?

Mine came on as a surprise. Started off as light and now it is very heavy....i feel so tired now is that norma ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Covid-19 and first trimester - Any words of wisdom?

I got a BFP a few days ago and am now about 15 dpo. This is # 3 for us but after struggling to conceive for ma ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

9dpo blood hcg 5.3

Anybody have this low of a blood hcg to start ?? I had a faint urine test called today and they said hcg 5.3

9 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Hot bath before ovulation?

Hi all! I have a question... am i allowed to take long hot baths before ovulation? I should be ovulating on 25 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

I fixed it

So I fixed my BBT chart and added my temps from my other app I log into since my data be moving slow lol don&r ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

New

Does this mean I conceived?

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Iui series #1 continued (5th page)

Hello, Today I saw our little baby. We saw the heartbeat but I'm about 7w so it is too small to listen to a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

New To TTC

I am new to TTC and am looking for any and all advice on how to do this. Need help with temping and how to ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Line progression

Got a BFP last Wednesday. Started having spotting on Thursday night but I’ve bled with every pregnancy b ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago