Community posts

Page 126

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1251 - 1260

Discussion

Our words have power to change our life!

When you speak positive words, power is released in the supernatural to make it a reality. Similarly, when you ...

0 Replies     3    

Latest 3 years ago

Question

How long should I wait to take pregnancy test?

I have 30-31 day cycles . I am 12 dpo and on cycle day 29 with little to no symptoms not even AF symptoms just ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can breast milk produce a faint positive line?

Took test for the hell of it cuz i heard on the wind that you could get a faint line on a test if you used bre ...

3 Answers    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Have you used these tests?

I'm getting lines on these but I'm not sure I can trust it. I can't go get more and only have ICs left. Anyone ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

When did you ovulate after miscarriage?

I’m 18 days into my miscarriage cycle. I was 9+2 when I miscarried, baby only measured 6+4, and sac meas ...

16 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

When to try after miscarriage

I miscarried last week at 9 weeks 2 days. Baby only measured 6+2 and the sac only 5+4- so it was a pretty easy ...

13 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can’t find...

There used to be a chart on this site that showed statistics by DPO and time of day. Is that gone? I can&rsquo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

BBT Chart Help!

Can someone look at my chart and see if that is a implantation dip? I stopped temping with my last two pregnan ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Cycles getting longer

Does anybody have experience of cycles getting longer? I have never been regular but cycles were always under ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

PACKAGE ARRIVAL

So excited to hear the knock at the door ???? Just got my kit and am really excited to start using it.

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago