Community posts

Page 124

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1231 - 1240

Question

Symptoms/testing

How long after experience tender breast as a symptom did you get a BFP? Currently 11DPO, very tender breasts ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

TTC

Is this a positive? (ovulation)

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

10DPO Symptoms

Has anyone had a tender belly button before they received a BFP? I took a test this morning and it was stark n ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

18dpo faint positive after a bleed

I did a test on the 28th and got a faint positive, 29th I had brown and pink spotting which went red with smal ...

5 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Line eyes

Hi, Can someone let me know if I’m seeing these right? Are they the lines? I’m 10dpo atm. Fi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Help in understanding follicles

Hi everyone, I had my follicle ultrasound today at day 11 of my cycle. It was my first cycle of Letrozole w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CB ov test. Any experience?

I thought I was 11 dpo today. I’m so confused I have all kinds of symptoms, sore breasts and nipples sup ...

3 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Supposed to be 12dpo

Thought I was 12 dpo today. Last two days very dark lines on opk but empty circles on digital and just now got ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

HELP!!! Are any of these OPKs Positive?

Hi Ladies, I need some help...I had my Nexplanon implant removed about 2 weeks ago and I have been using OPKs ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Day 62 cycle, possible pregnancy?

Hi all, I am currently on cycle day 62 which isn’t that /unusual/ but longer than any cycle I’v ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago