Community posts

Page 119

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1181 - 1190

Question

Confused about my cycle help

I’m so confused about my cycle. Af starts every 23 or 24th every month, witch makes my cycle 31 days lon ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

HCG and ultrasound update

So Tuesday’s scan didn’t show much(left pic). We could see the gestational sac and maybe, slightly ...

2 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help and advice and positive or negative

My last period was 4.28.20-5.3.20 and I had sex on 5.4.20 AND 5.7.20 and 5.11.20 and 5.13.20 It is may 20 an ...

7 Answers     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Question

8dpo af like cramps then bfp??

Anybody have Af like cramps but too early to be AF go on to get a BFP? I only ever cramp day before I get AF

4 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

TMI: Difference with implantation and period bleeding?

7 dpo, temp went up last night from 97.38 to 97.50. About an hour ago I started having this. No cramping.

6 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Silent miscarriage at 17 weeks and 5 days

Has anyone else had a silent miscarriage? I found out my baby boy died in my belly on April 6th. I was 17 week ...

3 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you ovulate more than once?

3 times this month ive had ewcm. Af was due today but a no show but im expecting it to be a mess til my body w ...

8 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

TTC FOR 1 YR AND 16 DAYS LATE

I been TTC for 1 yr and im 16 days late very confused and frustrated as all my test have come back negative sp ...

4 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Another HCG update!

My HCG today was 701! It was 172 on Friday, so with it being 3 days later, I needed it to be 525ish. I am so h ...

7 Comments     3    

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Out at 9 dpo?

So I haven’t had a single sign of pregnancy and it feels like this is not gonna happen this cycle. Have ...

11 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago