Community posts

Page 115

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1141 - 1150

Question

Ovulation rest results

Are my test positive

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

5 weeks pregnant and got a gush of blood?

Hey so I've finally got a BFP after 3 years of trying and had a miscarriage 2 years ago at 8 weeks. I'm 5weeks ...

8 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help....

Is it possible to ovulate late and have implantation bleeding late. My last period I thought was a period, I w ...

2 Answers    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Pink now brown blood

Hi ladies. Help! Over the past 6 days I’ve taken 4frer 2 bfn with fmu and 2 squinters with afternoon uri ...

6 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

No AF but BFN?

AF was due 2 days ago and hasn’t arrived yet. All test are negative:weary: :bfn: Any chance of getting a ...

6 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

TMI is this ovulation CM?

Sorry for the photo I've just never really kept an eye on my CM I am on day 13 and wondering if this is a sign ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Unsure, #6 at 41??

I am currently 8dpo, my husband and I are not TTC, however we use natural family planning for contraception so ...

3 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Please can you help me ????

This is a tesco own brand that I took yesterday. I took the picture within three minutes of taking the test bu ...

18 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Antidepressants and pregnancy.

Hello. I take Prozac and am trying to conceive. Does anyone take anti depressenants and are pregnant? Should I ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Hopefully ??

So I’m 12 days dpo today. My period is due on Wednesday and I just feel pregnant. The last few days I&rs ...

3 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago