Community posts

Page 112

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1111 - 1120

Discussion

Chinese gender predictor

Was Chinese gender predictor accurate for you?

4 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Not BD enough?

I feel like we simply do not have the time so we baby dance only like every third day. I should be ovulating n ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Someone thinks im fake

You know it really hurt my feelings when i made a post about a EVAP test in my mid cycle. I took a pregnancy t ...

4 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Beta Hcg level

Hi all, I did blood tests 16dpo, and yesterday at 22dpo.. 16 dpo, 26.5, beta hcg level were 690. 22 dpo, 1. ...

4 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Can you have a normal period and be pregnant?

Ok so long sorry short I have been ttc for 10 yrs I have pcos and irregular cycles, I am currently on CD15 but ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Has anyone had twinges/cramps from ov to 7dpo (ish) & ended with BFP?

Hi everyone, new here, apologies if this isn’t the right place to ask... Bit of background; off BC sep ...

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HCG Levels

My HCG levels came back at 142 at 4 weeks 0 days. Is that normal ? I will get my blood drawn tomorrow to see i ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

My Wish and Feelings

I am wanting to write this because of the slack I've been getting lately on how I feel. I can't help but how I ...

4 Comments    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

#6?!

I'm here for the moment to vent a bit. I have two boys from my first marriage, a bonus son and two daughters w ...

2 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

BFP at 13dpo followed by sharp stabbing pains in the left side of the lower abdomen. Is this normal.

Hi, I went through IUI on 2nd of Oct and got a faint BFP on 11dpo. The line has been getting darker by the day ...

5 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago