Community posts

Page 105

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1041 - 1050

Discussion

Uh..

So Im also on babycenter message boards and I csme across this post. Someone took their frer and ran it under ...

5 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Positive FRER, negative digital

So I’ve been taking a ridiculous amount of tests in the last 3 days. I’ve take. 2 digital a and th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CD 37 and STILL no BFP or AF

I’m going crazy. I didn’t BD until way after I would normally O. I BD’d CD 22, 25, 27, and 2 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Phone calls

So good news isi finally heard back from my PCM and havea appt to get a referall to the madigan fertility clin ...

1 Comment      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

BBT 2 days drop

Hi guys! I am currently on 12 dpo (I know the chart says 11, but I trust my ovulation pains more than the a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Anyone use Concieve Easy HPT?

Has anyone used Concieve Easy HPT know the sensitivity of the tests? Strip and stick? I got several positive ...

8 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Laughing causing bleeding/spotting!?

Has anyone had this happen before? What was the cause?? I bled for 5 days and it finally slowed to spotting an ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Second LH surge

Hello! My husband and I are TTC for our first baby. I stopped BC Sept 2019 and have had long/irregular cycles ...

8 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Took this July 13th fmu what do u think ?

What do u guys think?

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Took this July 13th fmu what do u think ?

What do u guys think?

0 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago