Community post

Discussion

10dpo

This is my first month ttc baby number3. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot or test and guess what??? I've done both. All I'm getting is bfn and I've period type cramp heartburn and sore boobs.

Anyone else in the same situation???

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

yup exactly! I am 10DPO today and tested yesterday and the day before. I have had cramps, gas, bloating, sore breasts (although it comes and goes), heartburn, thirst, even food issues (ie water tasted gross to me) and strange metalic and sour tastes in my mouth.
I think I am out this month and that it's all in my head. Yesterday I started to lose the majority of the symptoms and today I have minor stuff going on - except the sour taste. YUCK! I have been super grouchy too which is very unlike me. So I am just trying really hard to wait to test. I am setting a goal of tomorrow am for the first one then if BFN I will try again when AF is due Monday.

Last night when I told my DH that "this water tastes like crap" lol he said "what are you pregnant?" lol I said IDK but it's nasty! lol It was bottled water btw lol

Well good luck!!

12 years ago

Thanks for your reply. Your symptoms sound promising. Fingers crossed for you. Today I was at the toilet and when I wiped there was some blood but nothing else since but still feel campy on and off. I hate this waiting game.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo