Community post

Discussion

Anyone ever have intense implantation cramping?

I had been having O cramps (little ones) since O last Monday but then Saturday at 5dpo they got worse. I was actually in pain! I have had 4 other pregnancies and never felt this before. My bbs have hurt a little but it comes and goes (typical) and I have been more tired than usual. I usually dry up right after O but yesterday I got a lot of CM and even DH commented on it. Yesterday I was doing okay all day until the end of the day - and I wanted to throw the DH and the kids OUT OF MY HOUSE!! I was so annoyed at everyone. I realized that I was being moody and snaped out of it. I am going to try and test this Friday (AF due Monday) but I am not sure if it will be too early or not.

So that's my story - question - has anyone gotten bad implantation cramps like that?

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Ha! I am replying to myself. Well today I got this strange taste in my mouth I can't get rid of. Nothing sounds good to eat. My pants are too tight so I unzipped them - all the way! lol And I am still having cramps. Bbs are still sensitive oh and I got heartburn from a pb&j sandwhich. JOY! Headed home for a quick nap on my lunch break. zzz man am I tired. I am trying really hard to not POAS right now but with two at home just "waiting" for me I don't know how I will control myself. lol

12 years ago • Post starter

I've been having pain on the left side which is the same side I ovulated from Idk if that is normal for PMS week or implantation. I am 8DPO and I know its early to test but I'm going to test tomorrow LOL

12 years ago

We three are on the exact same cycle!

I was going to wait to test until Friday.

Today the nausea started and some dizziness. But I have all the symptoms that are the usual suspects: sore bbs, t i r e d!, cramping and lots of trips to pee! I am getting tired of the bathroom.

At the same time I am getting excited, as is dh.

KMFX for all of us!
MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

12 years ago

Am 12dpo,mainly cramps and back aches that spread to my legs. But ystdy,I peed so much. Sometimes its jst a trickle but the bladder feels heavy.... Mettalic taste,like blood in mouth,occasionally.... Sore nipples... Testing sunday.

12 years ago

9DPO and a BFN this morning! I know its early....

12 years ago

Update??? Did you get your BFP? I'm at 5DPO today and oh my goodness I thought I was gonna topple over in pain earlier... strange very STRONG cramps lasted for 3 min or so then vanished. Now it's just twinges in that area. I'm slightly constipated but theres little to no CM this round (which is weird... normally I'm pretty wet right up till my period). I'm STARVING but when I try and eat something, it doesnt sound good anymore and my tummy kinda rolls... not quite nausea but weird! And Heartburn started last night... *sigh* I'm really hoping the cramps today are implantation cramps

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

Yesterday I was 9DPO and had lots of cramping on the same side that I ovulated from on 4/9 im hoping it was implantation and not AF cramps...I took a test this morn I may try my ultra sensitive test tomorrow.

12 years ago

All sounds exciting!! I'm 11dpo I tested yesterday and it was a bfn so I dunno maybe too early but I'm not feeling to confident!!!! My nipples were really sore 9dpo. Have been having headaches too. But that is about all. Had back ache last night, I really thought my AF would come today but nothing! Really hoping fr a BFP soon, as we all are!! :) baby dust to us all!!

Me - 27 DH- 26 TTC - Since Feb 2012

12 years ago

Well, I HAD symptoms... HAD cramping... woke up this morning just fine and dandy! No hint of nausea, no heartburn, nada. *sigh* Feels like I'm out. It's still way to early for to show up, I'm only 6dpo (with a LP of 16 days normally) Oh well... I guess it's time to sit back and relax. the ONLY thing I'm still having is back pain. I'm not even abnormally tired anymore. So to you ladies! I'll update when I can... I'm not gonna focus on it anymore or I'ma drive myself crazy.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

11DP0 BFN this morn :(

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo