Community post

Discussion

Anyone have shorter than 28 day cycles

My cycles are usually more like 25/26 days long. I know I ovulated on or around the 31st bc I get the awful mittelsmerchz cramping. I just feel super discouraged bc it feels like AF is about to strike. And while I'm about 9dpo, she is due in 3/4 days bc of my shorter cycles. I tested this morning although I realize it still early by dpo. Negative. It's just so confusing with my shorter cycles.

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

You are exactly how I am. It's hard not knowing. AF is due Wednesday for me.... Bfn today.

12 years ago

same here i have 21 day cycles got highs from cd7 till cd11 then peak cd12 an 13 so my af is due tomorrow 10/4/12 got bubbles [sensations in my belly] and lower back ache on and off like af is on her way not tested as i dropped it down toliet its in the airing cubboard drying out and i,ll try it tomorrow now so really mad but cannot wait baby dust to you both and we will see them 2 big lines

12 years ago

All my pregnancies have started out so different...plus I can't really remember all my symptoms from them, ha.

I m/c my first in march 2006, and I cramped like this...guess thats part of my worry.

Found out I was pregnant with twins in June 2006 (shocker) and I don't remember having any EARLY symptoms before I knew I was pregnant.

And my youngest, I found out in April 2009. I was in my best friends wedding and the twins were the flower girls so I was SO preoccupied with that, I wasn't even thinking about being pregnant. It was my 4th cycle trying, and I thought AF was coming...I remember going ahead and preparing for that so I didn't have a bridesmaids dress disaster, but it never came. I had a little bit of pink tinged, implantation bleeding the day of the wedding that I thought was AF. Found out two days later I was expecting.

So here I am trying for number 4...and I feel like I've never been pregnant, lol...every time is SO different.

Good luck to you guys!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I never had any symptoms with my previous two. The only way I even thought I was preg the first time bc I started going to pee a million times a day. I was Lready 8 wks by the time I figured it out.
With the second one I realized I was two days late from my normal 30 day cycle. I was shocked as my first was 9 months.
So now I am actually having to "try". I want it back to the easy way like before!! Lol....

12 years ago

Hi I'm new to CTP!
I have short cycles - 23 days ......at the moment I'm 13 DPO ...AF is 2 days late (YAY) but have still got a bfn today......fingers crossed - but so understand the frustration ....
Good luck and baby dust to all!!

12 years ago

Started spotting today. aF should be here in the next 24 hours :(

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo