Community post

Discussion

10dpo and left breast only discharge????

Not good w/ abbreviations yet. I'm 38yrs with a 13yr boy and ttc. My normal cramps started during ovulation and haven't stopped I'm now 10dpo and its now a dull ache & twitchy with a "heavy" feeling, fatigued, headaches an nausea started, and have had a clear/cloudy whitish discharge from left nip since 5dpo (weird?). I feel generally "pregnant" but it's been soo long since my last pregnancy hard to tell. I know I feel different. Today's hpt is neg. anyone else with the nip discharge??

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am 10dpoand TTC also i have had the same thing but mine are in both nipples since 6dpo and i am also in the same boat ..LOL. .My kids are 14,9,7 so it's all brand new to me as well . But yes that is a good sign ! You are more than welcomed to look at my chart and see because I have tons of symptoms and i just took a pregnancy test and it's a very very faint positive . So i wish you the best of luck and any other questions you might have and i can help with please feel free to ask.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

AF reared her ugly head tonight!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo