Community post

Discussion

14 DPO :/

Okay so I was at a fish fry last night and typically I don't mind the smell of any kind of deceased marine life frying in a pan...but last night, just the smell of it make me sick to the point of going outside and tossing my cookies. So, needless to say I went home and didn't feel like eating and I just went to bed instead.

This afternoon I thought of eating some of the left over fish and went to warm them up in a pan, since microwaved fish is horrible, and again I got sick. I love my son though, he turns three in August and he followed me into the bathroom and patted my back while I threw up.

Anyway, has anyone had any issues like this around 12-14 DPO? I don't want to test yet, since every time that I have tested for the past two years, I have always gotten my period the very next day. Its getting sort of aggravating honestly. :/

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Im also 14 DPO! I havent been sick to the point of vomiting, but I have been more sensitive to smells the last few days. Iv noticed that the smell of hot dogs, collard greens, and brocolli salad really dont sit well with my stomach!

12 years ago

Really?? Do you plan on testing anytime soon?

12 years ago • Post starter

I was planning on testing Thursday but showed this morning.... BOOOOOO!

I hope you have better luck than me! FX!

12 years ago

Sorry to hear that hun.

I tested today and it was a BFN...but no AF yet. I figured I would give it another week before I test again.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo