Community post

Discussion

16 DPO many symptoms

Increased appetite, getting up to pee every hour to an hour and a half, very dull cramping in my abdomen and pelvic area, sleeping a lot more and a lot longer, sore bbs, headache off and on throughout the day, creamy lotion-like CM, mood swings, really gassy... Anyone have similar symptoms?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, I'm 16dpo too and experiencing similar symptoms to you. All though I feel hungry, when I get to having something to eat I'm not enjoying it as much. Seems to taste bland. Creamy cm but haven't spotted, I'm also 3 days late for my period if I go by my usual cycle of 28 days. Lower back pain and some mild cramping and general abdominal pain, and quite gassy. Been very tired and sleep in a lot, and go to bed earlier then usual, also felt quite sick but not actually been sick. Also my bbs were very sore for a couple of weeks but seem to have subsided. This is my 5th month ttc but I always put myself down and convince myself I won't get pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't usually have these symptoms unless AF is due, and not to this magnitude. Not sure when to test either. Good luck with yours :)

12 years ago

I convinced myself that too, quite a few times. But this time all the signs felt different that before when I tested and got negatives... So tested earlier today and got a BFP. :o) I say go for it! Lots of baby dust your way!

12 years ago • Post starter

OMG congratulations!! Still no period so 4 days late, been having hot flashes this morning. Think I'll just get a test and go ahead, I guess now is the time. My heart keeps racing I'm so nervous. Would love a Christmas baby xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo