Community post

Discussion

BFP !! WOOP WOOP !!

I'm finally pg after a lot of heartache and misery on my long ttc journey!! I can't believe it am sooooo happy!! Softcups did it for me!! I'd recomend them to anybody ttc!! Baby dust to all xx

User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congrats! I have been noticing your HPT posts the last few days and am happy to hear your news! I am 6dpo and hoping! Totally addicted to this website! Gets me through this two week wait! Best of luck!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

12 years ago

Congrats!!!

So cool to see your progressions of faint/almost non-existent lines to a BFP!! You're giving me hope!! When even ONE person votes positive on a test you could swear was negative, it keeps the faith alive!!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

12 years ago

I am so happy for you.

12 years ago

Thank you ladies for your congrats!! I was thinking i was imaging the faint lines or they were evaps lol only today I really believe my bfp. The lines seam to be getting much darker so I'm praying this is finally it.
@ bostonmama I'm hoping you get ur bfp this cycle ive got my fingers crossed for you!! @ ginabee Im glad I could give u some hope. Keepong u all in my thoughts and let me know if any of u get bfps. I'm having hcg levels taken on Tuesday so hopefully they will b good will keep u posted.. baby dust Xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo