Community post

Discussion

11dpo Here are my symptoms, do they sound promising?

I am on a 26+/-1 day cycle and calculated my ovulation by cervical mucus and online tools. If they are correct than I am about 10-11dpo. I'm very nervous about getting negative test results so I'm going to wait until a day or two after my period is due to test. I just want to know if these signs/symptoms are promising. They are as follows:
0-7dpo - nothing other than being more tired
8 dpo - very emotional, cried for about 2 hours that night, tired
9 dpo - started to experience gas, tired, face red and splotchy
10 dpo - smell increased-could smell grease from a mechanic at work even an hour after he left, still very gassy, oh so sleepy, face still reddish
11 dpo(today) - still have gas not as bad as the past two days but I can still feel the cramping associated with the gas, tired again, sore throat, even a few hours after waking up and my face is still kind of red and splotchy

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm on 11dpo today too. My symptoms are

Stuffy nose
Bloated
Crampy
Nauseous
Tender boobs

I'm so tempted to test but so scared for disappointment. Had a chemical pregnancy last year so fear that again.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo