Community post

Discussion

Is dryness a symptom???

Hi...I'm 3 dpo and out of nowhere I went dry. I don't usually experience dryness until a few days b4 my . I'm dry; my cerv. is high, firm & closed and I've been having mild/dull cramp-like pressure. And overall I just don't feel like my normal peppy self. Any comment would be appreciated!!!

Melissa...

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I found this month (when I finally got my positive) that I wasn't as wet as normal. On 7 DPO I had the worst tightening pain in my cervix. A bit like when you have a smear test that pain you get afterwards. It lasted all day and I just felt so uncomfortable. On 12DPO i got my first faint postive, with a proper dark one on 13DPO.
I wouldn't like to say you have conceived this month as I would hate to raise anyones's hopes just to be wrong. But it does sound kinda like what I had before I got my BFP at last.
Fingers crossed for you hun.
Baby dust.
Lou xx

12 years ago

Thank you Luluferrari...this gives me some hope!!! I appreciate your response...

Melissa...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo