Community post

Discussion

Finally a positive but not a Big fat positive...

Finally decided to test at 10 dpo since I realized something just felt different this cycle and sure enough I got a very light second line on a first response that tests up to 6 days early. I have been testing every day since and at 11 dpo It did get noticeably darker but at 12 and today at 13 dpo the tests have seemed to stay the same in the color intensity. Is this normal for 13 dpo. I was really hoping to see the line as dark as the control line this morning. Any thoughts?

Paradise

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Try a different brand of test:)

12 years ago

Hiya, personally i wouldnt worry, at the end of the day a line is a line. with my last pregnancy my lines never seemed to get any darker from 12dpo until 19dpo, then they were darker, and that was with the First Response Early Result too

12 years ago

Thanks ladies, I truly appreciate your responses. I ran out of the first response tests yesterday so I had 2 very cheap 88 cent tests that I bought at WalMart and I used one last night and the last one this morning. The one last night seemed to give me a half wa descent line, not as dark as the control line but it was there at least. Then I decided to use the last cheapy this morning with fmu at 4:00 am and it took like 5 minutes for the line to show up and it actually seems lighter to me than the one from last night. I also checked my cervix this morning and it seems to be hardening back up when the last few days it seemed to be very soft. So, all in all, I am thinking this is going to be another chemical pregnancy again. I had one back in November and the tests just kept getting lighter and lighter till there was nothing. I feel that it is starting to do the same thing now. Today is the day I would have had my AF. My doc also has me on prometrium and I think just like last time, if I was to go ahead and stop them, then my AF will follow in a day or so. I am going in to get another quantitive blood test to test my numbers. My doc called me last night and said that Friday's numbers was at 30 which I thought was good for only being at 10 dpo, but I am really thinking the numbers are going to be going down now. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I am so torn over this.

Paradise

12 years ago • Post starter

Today I got a darker pg test at 14dpo! I'd been getting really light tests since 8dpo and was worried! The nurse at the doctors said every pg is different and every test is different! I wouldn't worry!! Worrying makes things worse!! Xx

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo