Community post

Discussion

4 dpo and cramping

I just want to make sure I am understanding this right.

My husband and I DTD two days before and the day after ovulation. I am 4dpo and cramping. Does that mean implantation is occurring and I was off a little on my ovulation date.

Is it true if I am having period cramps, I should expect my period in the next few days? AF isnt due til 4/9, thats in 9 days.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm going through the same as you but my AF is due tomorrow and I'm not gonna test till I miss (fingers crossed)
Me and my DH done the BD 3 days before and 1 day after ovulating and by 4dpo I was cramping..just mild dull aches but I knew it was from my uterus rather than my bladder..these pains have been dull everyday since and that never happens to me...I just usually get a few pains 2 days before AF so I'm crossing everything.
These 2 weeks I've also been getting dull headaches,tiny waves of nausea,unbelievable tiredness,bloatyness,vivid dreams and I've woke up some nights with chronic heartburn..
Let's hope that the baby dust has settled upon me and you are the next one to experience these symptoms and it happens for you xx

12 years ago

I am also 4dpo...maybe we can be cycle buddies.

12 years ago

Fingers crossed for us!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo