Community post

Discussion

7dpiui or 7dpo cycle buddies wanted :D

Hi ladies,
I'm looking for cycle buddies to share similar experiences with during this TWW :)

User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm a few DPO behind you, but I'd be happy to be your cycle buddy!

I had an IUI on Friday, March 30th, so 3DPO today. I'm planning to test on 10 DPO, just trying to keep the insanity to a minimal until then. Kinda glad this is a holiday week, and we are planning to go out of town to visit family - it should help reduce the obsessing :)

So far, I feel absolutely nothing - which is to be expected I suppose. My doctor drew blood this morning to test my progesterone levels. Last month, AF came 4 days early, which was devastating, because I always have a normal Luteal phase. He thinks it was just my body reacting to all the hormones, since it was my first medicated cycyle with IUI.

Bring on the BFPs!

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

12 years ago

Hi, thanks for replying!!

I am 10 days today!

Last cycle, 6dpiui, i had the progesterone checked, it wasn't high enough, so now i have to take the tablets. This round, I've taken them since 2dpiui.

Most of any symptoms I had in the 1WW have subsided, except fatigue and sore breasts, most likely the progesterone. It delays your period too.

I do my beta next week on Monday.

Baby Dust!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 11dpo today.

This waiting is a killer

12 years ago

12 today.

Anyone ever get a BFN, and then a BFP this late in their cycle?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hiya, im 7dpo having quite a few symptoms, feel like im going insaine, lol, got very sore swollen itchy boobs, nausia, headaches, yesterday had odd pains aches pulling sensation in lower tummy, keep bursting into tears, today tummy swollen, cant stop with the very smelly wind!! Keep trying not to get to excited but its so hard, my dreams have become very vivid n my cats wnt leave me alone!! Good luck to you, hope we can help each other.xxx

12 years ago

Today is 12 DPO - I bought a cheapie at the dollar store after lunch and tested at work. To my shock, it changed right away! After 9 years of NTNP and 3 years of actively trying, FINALLY!!! Now I just pray my baby bean sticks!!

Good luck to all of the other ladies in this thread!

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo