Community post

Discussion

7 dpo and hoping for missed period on Xmas day anyone else?

Hi guys I’m a mom of one trying for a second , currently 7dpo . Had excruciating ovulation pains and ovulation spotting on O day for about an hour then BD later that evening....now am 7 dpo and had pulling cramps and lower back back yesterday evening as well. Also have had loads of ewcm since ovulation day in the morning, weird right ?
Period is due Christmas Day and am hoping for a BFP...would love to hear some of your stories so far for this cycle ;)

Baby dust to all x

8 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Same as you, af due Christmas and I'm 7-8 dpo today, I'm leaning towards 8 though lol. BD for 3 days befor and day of so I'm hoping for a bfp...I feel some pulling/pinching n my boobs feel a tiny bit sore. I'm struggling not to test right now lol...when are you going to test?

6 years ago

I am going to try wait for Christmas Day ...am thinking if it’s a BFP I’m going to wrap
The test up in Christmas wrapping paper and it can be a surprise gift for hubby to unwrap :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Also on 7dpo but will definitely not be able to wait until Christmas! Have a party to go to on the 23rd so hoping to test that morning. BD three days before O as well as the day before, day of and day after (just in case OPKs were being finicky).

Fingers and toes crossed for you ladies!

6 years ago

And to you girls as well! X

I'm 8dpo and my breast hurt so bad but I'm worried to put to much stock in it because the Endometrin that I'm taking has every single side effect the same as pregnancy. But my AF is due to come Christmas Eve. I'm hoping for an amazing Christmas gift not a ruined Christmas. I'm so exhausted today I'm praying for bed time. The meds didn't cause this last month nor the really sore breast. Hoping we all get great news.

6 years ago

Checking in to see how you guys are doing at the 9-10dpo stage ? I’m actually not having too much in the way of symptoms since yesterday (8 dpo) besides feeling a bit tired but that could also be due to my active 2 year old!

Have in and tested today. BFN today although only 9doo so early days. Really feeling out this month even though I have persistent nausea (there is a bug going around the office though), exhausted (but who isn't the week before Christmas) and bbs are so so sore. Still just feeling like it's not our month.

6 years ago

I would give it another couple days and try again anyway :) holding thumbs for you !

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo