Community post

Discussion

11 DPO and going crazy

Anyone out there on 11 dpo and going as crazy as I am? I've been feeling naeseous, exhausted and having cramps for awhiel now and then last night I ahd a complete melt down. I couldn't stop crying, this is very unusually just before AF shows up, so i couls ahve sworn I'd get a bfp this morning and still I ended up with a bfn. I'm losing hope and really need to know there's others out there like me.

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am thinking that I am 11dpo... But not 100% because I'm not using opk's. But I'm going just as crazy as you. I spent 30 minutes in the bathroom at work on Wednesday crying. Over nothing. I am also so bloated. But for me these are all AF symptoms. I haven't tested yet. I don't know if I could handle the disappointment. I am going to try and hold off until 4/3. That's when I expect AF. Don't lose hope... I keep reminding myself that there is only a 20% chance each cycle. HANG IN THERE!

12 years ago

I'm trying not to lose hope. Most of what I've been feeling aren't typical for me just before AF, but I hate the waiting game. Good Luck to you and Yay someone I can go crazy with. Lol

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm with you. Testing on monday!

12 years ago

I'm testing on Thursday or Friday. I'm in the same boat as you, but it's been the fatigue that's been womping me. I feel like I need to nap throughout the day to even function! I've had light cramps, bloating, and gas lately. Don't lose hope. Just wait a couple more days and test. 11DPO is still a little early, so you may get a false negative if you tested now.

12 years ago

Sadly AF showed up last night, so I'm out this month. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo