Community post

Discussion

Feeling strange...Could this be the month??

I'm new to this site but been trying ttc for 6 months...this month I'm feeling and experiencing symptoms that I've never felt before.
On my 4 dpo I experienced these dull period like cramping and it's still carrying on and I'm 11 dpo..
Also this week I've been going to the toilet more than usual and feeling so tired.
I've been feeling so lethargic all day and sometimes have to have a 30 Min nap to refresh myself and at night time I'm crashing out asleep on the hubby and snoring really loudly!!..
The past few nights I've been waking up to go to the toilet which I've never really done and having vivid dreams and last night I woke up a couple of times with this kind of phlem in my mouth which I had to keep spitting out..also all today I've been feeling nauseous and cooking dinner was weird because the smell turned my stomach a little but I ate it because I was so hungry.
I haven't had much soreness in the breast area,maybe just a little tingle but not much.
I have 3 days to wait till AF comes.
I'm always regular as well so fingers crossed.
Has anyone else had these symptoms and got their BFP?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

wow girl u sound like me these are my symptoms and i got my bfp a few days ago at 9dpo i think u should test if ur pregnant it will show up on a first response early test good luck and keep me updated :)

12 years ago

Think I might wait to test on Sunday as that's when AF is due so as soon as she hopefully doesn't show her face,I'm there!! :)
I'm just hoping I'm not jumping to conclusions as I've been feeling "pregnant" today.. :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo